Sabado, Nobyembre 16, 2013

Is there a chance that you would fall for me even if i’m..........


1.Bookworm. Reading for me is like breathing. I always adore books. I always relate to the stories of it and it feels like i’m the lead character in every part. I always spent my time flipping all those little pages They bring out my widest imaginations. Books for me are like professors. They somehow teaches me life lessons.
2.Blogger. Tumblr is my favorite site. It’s where i could post all the feelings inside me whether it’s anger, pain, happiness  or sadness. It’s where all my deepest thoughts were gathered. It’s my escape from the real world. I could spent hours in the computer just blogging. I could learn lots of stuffs in there.
3.Painter. Painting is my passion and paint brush is my bestfriend. Each stroke, each color splash and each formation of images brings good vibes to me. It makes me so happy. Each finished masterpiece makes me think that i should be proud of myself for creating such a good work.
4.Photographer. Taking beautiful pictures are always my hobby. I love to travel and explore the world always with my camera around me. Capturing nicest places and things are my obsession. I’m the girl who’s always behind that camera who always clicks the shutter button.
5.Dancer. I love to sway in every rhythm. I always groove in each move. Whenever i hear music my body trembles and it feels like the music are taunting me. Every gesture that i make resembles perfection to me. Dancing for me is like struggling hardships in life. You need to bring out your best move just to overcome and win it.
6.Singer. Singing for me is like talking. Talking with a twist. It’s my own way of expressing what i feel with matching melodies. Its a reflection of everything about me when it comes to my emotions and feelings. It’s my own way of delivering words so that people understands what i’m feeling at a certain period.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento