Martes, Marso 20, 2012

Seventeen

FRIENDS ARE LIKE FAMILY

With you I continue to love
That why I'm here above
You could make me smile
when I about to cry.

You are my light
to my darkest night
You cheer me up
when I;m about to give up.

Thank you for being there for me
for making me realize and see
That theres a rainbow after the rain
and the sun will shine after the pain.

The laughter and the mess
The tears and sorrow of tomorrow
Our experience of sadness and happiness
might serve as our weapon for success

I always keep in touch to God
To make our face always glad
To be the author of our history
and the fortune teller of mystery

For our personal problem
Let's step up and use them
There'll be hindrance
for a perfect chance

Many things will com our way
we might losse each day
But I know you are strong
to make our relationship last long.

I know that people change
but I hope our friendship remain.
Even time has pass away
may you still treasure yesterday.

Career might make us busy
but please don't forget to call me
For I know it will be too difficult
to see unwanted result.

Having lover or partner are ordinary
And I know there'll be monthsary.
But don't forget seventeen
remember the things we have been.


Our parents will no longer call us baby
but instead our child will shout us mommy.
Finally we can stand tall us tree
though storms shaking our body.


But this is my imagination
I'm still waiting for the real presentation
And the true to life action
Of  beggining relation

My dreams wil never end
If choose to be my friend.
And stay to my side longer
as long as forever

It's natural to feel anger
but I believe it will not lead us to danger
There'll be a flood flow of tears in my eyes,
if l have to say goodbye.

If you need to cry
my shoulder is here by your side
to listen to all the things you feel inside
to understand the fears you hide

I have really enjoy the time with you
I swear all tyou see is true
trust me then I'll promise
wherever I go it will be you I miss

There'll be no proxy in my heart
thought we are thorn apart
Your are still my best enemy
And best & true friend for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento