Sabado, Pebrero 1, 2014

Defying Gravity.

It’s hard to define certain things over matter. To do something you really don’t want, like or something you f@uUkkcsh hate to do. Waking up and struggling like a monster everyday just to settle up. Fixing objects that is already broken. The feeling of wanting to escape and run but you can’t simply because you don’t have a choice, you don’t have the rights and the freedom to fly.Your like a bird being jailed in the cage you wanted to get out from the core but you can’t. That no matter how hard you try and give your best shots it is still not enough. Nothing happen. A space of emptiness, fears and failure. 

I project life as it was a day to day basis and routine. A process to finish. An aspects you have to be more tough and brave. Because society sets the standards that only them will enjoy and benefits. For some it is normal but for me I really liked to go against the current. In the story I wanted to be the villain. I might look weird, irritating but at least I’ve done what makes me happy or something who tell that this is me. Im not genius, diligent, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful to cut it short I’m not that usual person people used to be. I am certified pessimist. I hate the system of life, the social instinct/expectations, the concept of creating yourselves perfect to be like and love. It is FOOLISHNESS

I really contradict the way people make things complicated when we can make it simple. The way they manipulate and controlled people according to their perspective. And how they use authority and power to judge and make someone like a walking idiot or failure. They are defying others by their words. I felt sad if only I could change the world. I will make everything and everyone simply happy.


— magic wand please 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento