Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

Four Sisters and A Wedding



Four Sisters and Wedding

This is a family movie produce by star cinema directed by Cathy Molina Garcia. The Lead Cast were the Fours sisters which is Teddy (Toni Gonzaga)  Bobby ( Bea Alonzo) Alex (Angel Locsin) Gabby (Shaina Magdayao) and the one who will get marry is there younger brother which is Rebreb/CJ (Enchong Dee). He is going to marry princess played by Angeline Quinto.

The four sisters have different works Teddy is a maid and at the same time service crew in spain, Bobby is a mass communication proprietor in New York city, Alex is an assistant director and Gabby is a teacher. The four have to go back to their real house because of CJ wedding in which they opposed. They make several plans that reveal the dirty secrets and grudges in their family.

They were able to solve issues they have when they reach the turning point of family confrontations. Their insights were heard by every family member. The story ends up in a very happy wedding ceremony of Bobby and Christian. Since the family relationship become better. There are no hurt feelings any more only love, trust, hopes and respect for each other.

Insides
I rate it high as expected. The movie really touches my heart, my soul and my being. It was able to bring the real emotions that I must felt. It made me laugh so hard and cry enough especially the family confrontation of Bea Alonzo and Toni Gonzaga was really a great actresses. I was crying all throughout the scenes even in Bobby and Alex confrontation it is such a god acting for the two. I loved all the characters they were able to justify their roles from the lead to the supporting. The mother of them is very effective actress. I can almost feel like she is my mom.
For me this is the best movie ever produce by star cinema. This so realistic and it is family oriented movie. Everyone can relate to it. Mostly those people who have sisters. I hope more movies will be produce that has so many lives learning lesson. Movies that don’t just focus about relationship to opposite sex but relationship within a family and friends and maybe God.




Perfect Lines
Teddy
Yung suggestion mo sana pinagiisipan mo hindi iyong puro stupidong ideya yung lumalabas sayo.
Kung ayaw nyang makasakit sana matuto syang prumeno ako pa rin ang panganay ditto
Tanga na kong tanga nag kamali na nga
Bobby
Wala kang alam sa nararamdaman ko so don’t give comment about my personal life because I don’t give to your’s
Your stupidity is not an excuse to all the pain you cause to me.
Hindi ko nakitang nasasaktan ka rin pa la kasi sarili ko lang yung nakikita ko.

Alex
Hindi naman palaging ako na lang yung magaadjust.
Hindi naman lahat pinagiisipan at pinagplaplanuhan sa pag-ibig minsan swertehan lang yan
Putcha magpakatotoo ka wag kang plastic
Kung paasahin mo yung tao sa wala tapusin mo na hindi yung pinagmumukha mong tanga.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento