Sabado, Pebrero 1, 2014

New Page

How I wish life is easy as it seems to be. When dreams is for reality. What we want to have is what we receive. Wherein stories in books and in movie are for real. But LIFE is something we need to deal in.

World dont care about your hopes,dreams and even your fears. Unless your a celebrity. But I do believe star still wish for privacy. Privacy that they will never have. Moving on. Everyone wants to be beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, rich, and intelligent. We like to be someone who is perfect. Someone who can be confident enough because she got the power and of course the right. And I know that your not what you want now.

You are a frustrated idealist and optimist. So you end up in negativity. Where you truly accept reality from fantasy. I actually feel this. I know exactly how to do your best and end up like a failure. I experience how to dream for something you will never had. Im not born with a golden spoon in my mouth.
I always assumed someone would care for me. But I end with a thought of being my own hero. I want to save myself. Escaping in this world and going to outerspace choosing my own planet is my desire. I liked to go to somewhere wherein no one knows my name. A place where I can start my new life. I could be someone I always prayed for. A person with substance and influence. Wherein I have all the wealth, wellness, and happiness in life.

But somehow I knew it is not meant for me. For my life is design by me or by God Im some what confused. Sometimes I liked to believe that I dont deserve things that going on. I think of it a lot of times but end up not having any conclusion or finding the reason.

Im not a lonely person but I could not also say Im a happy one. I just dont understand myself. Maybe you are like me. Still confused why certain event happen to you. Why do you have to experienced it or meet someone? At some point you also ask yourself so many question. And seek for an answer that will never be reveal.

Life is something unpredictable. If only I could do my own story. I’ll be sitting on the chair and writing in the new page.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento