Sabado, Pebrero 1, 2014

No longer myself

I am in the middle of two rocks having friction. Creating heat that could lead to fire. The burning desire which is flowing in the blood. Entering into my pure heart. Making me rest in between. As we start the flame begin in the cold world we always been.

I am enduring the pain, conquering the pressure for me to gain pleasure. Restoring my soul and making my light shine, glimmer  and glow. An experience that could happen once in a lifetime. That making me love to stay tonight.

A taste of heaven and hell. A beautiful art that I newly discover. A small distance that unconsciously making us shaking. No, don't stop keep moving. I like the movement it goes with the rhythm. The ups and down. It is my first time in this new world. I don't want to go or leave. But I know it is all temporary. And the passion we've create will come to its end and will forever be gone. This is my favorite sin and the most beautiful nightmare I ever had.

I fall asleep in the vast universe. It seems like it has no gravity in the place. I was floating, Floating to no where. I can feel  the sun light as it hit me coming from windows. I was hanging no clue for what will happen next. But I don't want to think to much about it all so as not to let the beauty of what I had experienced be replaced by anxiety. The things that we do explore more. I can sense him cuddling, touching, kissing, and hugging me. His skin, his smell and  his body and it was so perfect enough for me. And I beg I loved everything about him. 


 We build the world in magic but I know in real life it was all tragic. I can feel that the spell is running out. The sparks is starting to go. And things are nearly coming to its edge. But still I really don't wanted to open my eyes for if I did I am no longer myself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento